Melipona Togoensis Bee Honey 100ml
Stingless bee honey of the Melipona Togoensis species, in a 100 ml glass jar. Produced by on the forested slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa.
A matured honey extremely rare & medicinal extracted at 2800 meters above sea level. Citrus notes.
Its honey is highly desired in the areas where it is produced due to its special characteristics to combat respiratory diseases (Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Flu, throat conditions) and for skin problems (sores that do not heal, burns and blemishes).
Produced by African native stingless bees of the species Melipona Togoensis.
With great respect and love for the nature we bring this exclusive product to you!
- 100% Melipona honey of the species Togoensis
- Produced on the forested slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa.
- Extracted at 2800 meters above sea level.
- A matured honey extremely rare & medicinal.
- Honey production: 0.5-2 kg/year.
- Citrus notes.
Serving suggestion: One tea spoon every day in the morning.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 cm|